I’ve kinda been slacking on this blog. This blog is the MOST important blog to me of course, yet i haven’t found ANY time to post things. The next few weeks is going to be pretty scarce for a few reasons..
1. My school’s big charity Garage Sale is coming up on Tuesday and i’m working in it for 62 hours of the 5 days we do it for.
2. My birthday is next Satuday and my grandparents are coming up to help out while my parents go to the Indie 500.
3. I’m doing a major project at Princeton University, and i need to make it perfect!
4. Finals are right around the corner (ew..) and i need to study for them like crazyy because biology and french are killing me :(
5. I leave school a week early to go to a work camp in Appalachia (West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio tri-state area) to build homes for some of the amazing locals.
I’m going to stock up about 100 to 200 posts tomorrow (after i go and help out from 1-6pm with some less than fortunate kids in my town) and start posting recipies at least once a week. I’m going to make up for the time i’m going to lose in the next few weeks. You guys will get a minimum of 2 posts per day until June 18, and then i will be back to my norm of 3 to 5 posts a day. I love you guys, and life wouldn’t be the same without you and this blog :)
~~I don’t know if anybody cares, but i’m just letting you guys know ahead of time~~